Initial consultation leading to detailed specification of site
This involves answering some of the following questions:
- Target market considerations. Are there any technical restrictions implied by your target market? For example:
- How much cross browser compatibility will you need? For an example please see here for the list of browsers tested for this site.
- Is performance likely to be an issue? Are any of the target audience likely to be on dial-up rather than ADSL/Broadband?
- How is the site to be maintained after completion and upload of site initially?
- How often will content need to be changed on the site?
Initial draft of website
At this point we will have a good idea of the requirements for building the site. These requirements will now be formalised, which will enable a final breakdown on the cost of the website. The initial draft of the site can be produced based on these requirements.